Summary of Job:
The RF Engineer will be responsible for the design and development RF circuits for semiconductor equipment. The candidate will be working with a team of Electrical, Mechanical, and Embedded Engineers in an office/lab environment.
Reports to Sr. Director of Engineering
• Design RF amplifiers, splitters, combiners, couplers, oscillators, matching networks from 400kHz to 2.45GHz
• Design magnetics for RF circuits
• Design Micro-strip circuits
• Perform requirements capture, analysis, design, debugging integration and verification.
• Analog circuit design
• Work closely with electrical and mechanical designers to develop and execute a project plan and requirements.
• Candidate must live within a 45-minute commute of the office from which they will be working. Candidates outside this distance must be willing to relocate prior to commencing employment.
• US Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Other duties as assigned.
Technical Skills / Knowledge:
• RF circuit design/simulation 400kHz to 2.45GHz
• Experience with low and high power design up to 20kW.
• Electrical circuit simulation using ORCAD PSPICE or similar SW.
• Ability to troubleshoot Analog, Digital, and Mixed Signals at the Hardware Level
• Minimum 10-year experience performing the essential job functions above
• Proven track record bringing products from concept to production
• Close attention to detail is a must
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is a must
Preferred but not required experience
• Semiconductor manufacturing equipment/industry experience
• RF Generator design
• Semiconductor match design
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, work with minimal supervision and achieve results.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Must possess excellent problem solving abilities.
• Strong leadership skills and ability to work effectively in teams providing direction to both peers and management
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Team communication skills
• Ability to effectively communicate with many different types of people in different organizations throughout the company
Customary Education and Experience:
• BS Degree in Electrical Engineering. Master of Science in Electrical Engineering preferred
• Preference will be given to candidates with 10+years of experience
• Walking, standing and sitting
• Long periods of computer usage
• Handling – seizing, holding, grasping and fingering of objects
• Vision – close vision, color differentiation
• Office Setting
• Moderate noise level
• Minimal travel required
• Flexible hours. May be required to work on off hours and weekends.
Interested applicants are invited to send their résumé and an optional cover letter to email@example.com
About the Company:
Reno Sub-Systems (Reno) has developed new and disruptive technologies for the semiconductor and advanced microelectronic industries. Leveraging its patented technologies, Reno has demonstrated the highest-performance RF matching networks, RF power generators and gas delivery systems for leading-edge nanoscale manufacturing processes. Reno has generated strong customer demand based on on-tool performance data, which allowed the company to transition from technology and product development to high-volume adoption within two years.